Vision and Mission
The mission of the IMDEA Institutes is to encourage excellent R+D+I and create an efficient science and technology development model while collaborating with the productive sector. In order to achieve this mission, the IMDEA Institutes:
- Develop their own excellent and internationally recognized science and technology, applied effectively to the improvement in competition in the economy of Madrid, the productivity of its companies, and its public services.
- Pass on the results of the investigation to society through an efficient transfer of technology model.
- Maintain close links with the business world in every phase of the process of knowledge generation.
- The institutes disseminate scientific knowledge and participate in activities of scientific collaboration with the aim of informing society about the importance of science and technology.
- They also facilitate collaboration between different disciplines in the field as well as with the various organisations in Madrid involved in science and technology.